Medication Tracking System
ACHIEVE CLOSED LOOP MEDICATION ADMINISTRATION EFFICIENCY WITH RFID TRACKING TECHNOLOGY
RFID-based medication bins with individual locking mechanism.
Supports centralised, decentralised and hybrid medication management.
Medication API and demo program can be integrated with EMR’s.
Offers secure access and control of all medications.
According to the HIMSS Analytics’ Electronic Medical Record Adoption Model (EMRAM), technology-enabled medication dispensing is a key Stage 6 requirement for enabling the adoption and utilisation of electronic medical records (EMRs) in hospitals. Advantech’s intelligent medication administration solution streamlines medication inventory and dispensing at hospital pharmacies, nursing stations and patient wards.
There are Three Models of MedTRx
- Default application to manage the medication box and cabinets.
- Built-in Lite control software for the AMiS cart touchscreen user interface.
- Basic client and server structure supports management of multiple devices.
- Users can electronically assign bins using the computer keyboard to input data.
- Streamlines the medication administration workflow and reduces medication errors.
- Fully integrated with Hospital information system.
- Enables HL7 integration and utilises the ADT feed to link real-time patient information to individual bins.
- Supports nurse work shift durations.
- All-in-one solution for hospital CLMA management.