VSee - THE HIPAA COMPLIANT ENGINE POWERING VIRTUAL FIRST HEALTHCARE
What is your telehealth system costing you in efficiency and ROI?
VSee's all-in-one platform delivers video visits, medical exams, and remote patient monitoring —without any hidden costs.
Don’t be limited to just doing video visits on your telehealth platform.
- Asynchronous consults and messaging.
- Medical device streaming (peripheral streaming)
- Remote patient monitoring dashboard with auto sync from devices such as FitBit, etc.
- Virtual Practice Management
- Simplified Care Coordination with ready-built workflows
- Automated patient routing
- EHR integration for no duplication schedule
- 99.9% Guaranteed Patient Video Call Success
VSee as featured on CBS Evening News
Secure healthcare communications for provider-to-provider consults and for seeing patients in the home. Learn how University of California San Francisco genetic councelors use VSee.
Specifically designed for the healthcare user simple, secure video, text chat, document-sharing, peripheral streaming, & more!
Secure, low-bandwidth HD video
Encrypted with military-grade 256-bit AES encryption, VSee Messenger allows providers to securely video chat with patients in their homes even over 3G cellular networks. Includes ability to record locally.
Screen share and live annotation
Instantly share and mark up lab results, CT scans, documents, and EHR records in real-time just as though you were working in person.
Picture-sending in text chat
Take a snapshot and securely send it through individual or group chats.
VSee is the only system that allows you to use your existing laptop or computer to stream USB peripheral images (otoscope, ultrasound, EKG, etc.) while still seeing patients’ faces.
Far-end PTZ camera control
Remote physicians can control a Pan-Tilt-Zoom (PTZ) camera at the patient’s end to get clear close-ups for tele stroke and remote exams.
VSee Clinic supports even the most complex workflows
Before the Visit Experience
- Invite patients to your branded waiting room by email or website button
- Allow walk-ins and/or scheduled visits
- Customize intake forms – whether it’s 2 lines or 2 pages
- Check wait times and see who’s ready from the patient queue
- Show educational videos or articles as patients wait
- Collect online credit card payments
- Always have live chat support on hand
During the Visit Experience
- See patients 1-on-1 or in a group
- Add in remote family members, interpreters, and other care team members on the fly
- Share and annotate images, documents & websites as though you were face-to-face
- Send files by dragging and dropping to video
- Live stream digital peripherals such as otoscopes and dermatoscopes
After the Visit Experience
- Have patients self-schedule follow-up visits
- Send auto-confirmations and reminders via email & SMS
- Let patients immediately review their visit notes & attachments
- Get instant feedback with a post-visit survey
- e-Prescribe medication
The Everyday Health Experience
Engage patients in their everyday health goals. Have them:
- Set personal health and wellness goals with their care team
- Track their own progress with wellness device data from Fitbit, wireless scales, blood pressure cuffs, etc
- Share their food diary, mood chart, or other wellness charts
- Securely message their questions or just share vacation photos
PRODUCTIVE PROVIDER EXPERIENCE
Fast Setup Experience
- Setup your online practice instantly
- Add logo, room description, provider profiles, legal documents
- Create or remove new providers & virtual clinic waiting rooms
- Turn on/off walk-ins, scheduling, payment, and other features
Efficient Workflow Experience
- Get mobile notifications when a patient is ready to be seen
- Triage patients in different waiting rooms all from a single provider dashboard
- Track patients throughout their visit – know exactly which provider they are with at any point
- New! Coordinate among nurses, physicians, and appointment schedulers with customizable assignment tags such as “Ready for physician”
Practical Backend Experience
- Check admin dashboard with graphic call reports – export in tabular form
- Manage provider and patient scheduling
- Set visit payment amounts, generate invoices
- Manage call recordings